Friday, June 12, 2020

Friday Fanfic

Buffy the Dragon Slayer

(An obvious continuation of last week's story)

Chapter Eight-Alpha

Jamie led the way to one of the inn's back rooms where she immediately advised Sir Roderick to step outside of the room while she got Buffy prepared for the big dragon fight.

"Why can't I stay?" asked Sir Roderick.

"Because Buffy is going to have to get undressed right now," said Jamie. "And she'd probably be more comfortable if she could do it in privacy."

"I've seen Buffy undressed before," said Sir Roderick.

"I'm sure you have," said Jamie. "And I'm also sure that she was quite uncomfortable with that. But it's okay. You have Laurel here to observe the preparation ceremony in your place."

"What preparation ceremony?" asked Buffy. "What are you preparing to do?"

"I'm going to turn you into something fireproof, Buffy," said Jamie. "That way you don't have to worry about being killed by the dragon."

"You're going to turn Buffy into a rock?" asked Laurel. "Because I'm pretty sure Buffy can't fight a dragon if she gets turned into a rock."

"She's obviously not going to turn Buffy into a rock, Laurel," said Sir Roderick. "I would like to hope that she too has a vested interest in the success of this mission."

"Thank you, Sir Roderick," said Jamie. "Now if you please..."

Sir Roderick left the room and closed the door, leaving a very nervous Buffy to undress before the gaze of Jamie and Laurel.

"So what am I going to turn into?" Buffy asked.

"I just told you," said Jamie. "Something that can't burn."

"A demon?" asked Laurel.

"No," said Jamie, rolling her eyes.

"A salamander?" asked Laurel.

"No," said Jamie, still rolling her eyes.

"A phoenix?" asked Laurel.

"No," said an increasingly exasperated Jamie. "What kind of heroine turns into a phoenix? I'm going to turn her into -- Oh, my!"

"What is it?" said Buffy as she dropped the last of her garments to the floor.

Jamie replied, "I've heard that you looked quite fetching in the nude, Buffy, but I never realized -- Er, you don't have to cover yourself for my sake. We're all girls here."

Buffy continued to hold one arm over her breasts and the other over her private parts, feeling a bit like a little girl caught stealing cookies from her mother's kitchen.

"No, thanks," Buffy replied. "Somehow I feel more comfortable like this."

"And yet you're supposed to be this big brave dragon slayer," said Jamie.

"Dragon slayers can be modest, too," said Buffy.

"Your nipples tell me a different story, Buffy," said Jamie.

"Well, what can I say?" asked Buffy. "It's obviously cold in here."

"Ahem!" said Laurel. "I know a naked Buffy is a hard sight to pass up but we do have a bit of a time crunch on our hands."

"Right," said Jamie. "Well, here goes!"

Jamie made a few gestures with her hands, muttered some words in Latin and then flung out her hands in Buffy's direction. There was a brief flash of light emanating from her hands and then --

Buffy disappeared.

In her place stood a dragon roughly about her size.

"There," said Jamie. "It worked."

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment